Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Baber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:12:01 -0700
Thanks Jim, He was using OE and it wasn't his mail that got messed up, it was
mine that ended up in an OE folder instead of my carefully organized Messenger
folders. I have fixed some by forwarding individual messages to myself from OE
with the incoming mail disabled.  There must be a faster way.  TIA

Jim Meagher wrote:

> James,
>
> IE 5 is a web browser not email.  Do you mean Outlook Express (OE 5)?
> If not, then we need to know the email program your son is using.
>
> If your son is using OE for mail, here is a suggestion....
>
> OE can directly access hotmail and retrieve it into the OE folders.
> Have your son set up a hotmail account and stop using your "normal" email
> account.
> That way each of you can have your own private email accounts and nothing
> will get mixed together.
>
> To set up a hotmail account, have your son open OE, then click
> TOOLS -- NEW ACCOUNT -- HOTMAIL, and fill in the blanks.
> Once the sign up is complete, make the hotmail account the default account.
>
> Jim Meagher
> =====
> Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
> http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
> 410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
> =====

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>