Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:59:27 -0400
Good luck!  I have been trying to get a sound driver (Multimedia Audio
Controller driver) out of HP for a month.  They don't send what you need to
install separate items and then their standard "solution" is to run the
"Recovery Partition" - the "Major Loss Partition" is a more apt name, since
it effectively loses everything you have done since you purchased the
machine.  No more HP for me - EVER!  They are in a class action lawsuit now
over this - you may qualify - most pavillions do.

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: "CIEN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

HI
my volume icon has disappeared and a search reveals my sound program is
not installed and the SNDVOL32.EXE is missing or corrupt..microsoft says
to fix it i must put in the xp cd..one small problem i never got a
windows xp cd when i bought my computer..does anyone know how to fix
this problem without the use of the cd?
thanx in advance
chet norris
ps i hear the sound fine..just cant adjust the volume from the task bar
xp home
firefox 1.0.4
netscape 7.2
hp pavillion 520n