Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:02:18 -0700
Well there is a third way and that is to use the auto check for updates
and download. This process if configured to do so will ask you if you
want to install or not and gives the option to view/read the M$
description of the download. I follow Woody's Watch to know what
downloads are coming and also PC World will after a few days tell me
what is going on too.

I am in know way endorsing M$ for some of the same reason you have
posted (ie M$) and after using their products since Office 95 and
Windows 1.0 I am not impressed with their progress.

I want to add to some of the things you said because my experence with
updates is not the same. Oh, I am using XP Home. 98 worked very much the
same for me.

For me using the Catalog way does allow for adding downloads to be done
all at once and then gives a chance for review but after that one must
click install. As far a the pick and choose way I have not used it.

I can't say more than this. Thanks for the vent! :-)