Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:54:21 -0400
If you want to learn a little aboutr how XP works, and also stop messenger,
go to the first URL. This is a simple procedure, and will help you with
future problems.
The second URL lists other XP services that can, and should, be blocked.

http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=210
http://www.blackviper.com

I have been using the Google pop-up blocker for a month or so (478 Blocked)
and it has worked perfectly.
You can get it at:
http://toolbar.google.com/
along with the Google toolbar which I have found to be indispensible.
I have these constant nuisance popups that show up right on my desktop even
when I am away from the computer.  I don't even have to be using any
browsers, they just come right in. I understand that using DSL leaves your
pc vulnerable for these but there must be a way to curb or stop them.   I
remember reading somewhere in TCL newsletter that there is a way to stop or
block these ads but I did not save it.  Also, I am looking for a browser
popup blocker.  The only one I can find free does not work with Yahoo, which
is my browser.  If you have any tips, it would be much appreciated.