Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 10:12:07 -0400
On Sat, 4 Jul 1998 08:00:44 -0400 Ken Harrell <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have a friend who has both IE & Netscape installed. IE is
>the "default" browser. How can I change the default to
>NS without un-installing IE?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Ken Harrell,

  This is not enough to "go" on...  But...
  Is the system AND?OR the browsers 16 or 32 bit?

  If MSIE is 32 bit, right click on your MSIE desk top icon and
 select properties.  Go into MSIE properties - Programs, and select
    (x)  "IE" should check to see whether it is the default browser.
      Depending on the patches, add-ons and other browsers you have in
   your system,  this should start the different browsers asking if you
want
   them to make themselves "default", if they are not, when you start
them.
   This brings up other issues like "where did I d/l my mail last"... and
   how many duplicate copies of "plug-ins" do I need???
   While it is nice to have both browsers, (or even eight like I recently
did),
   it is much more effecent to make a choice and "go with it".
   The down side is some WEB pages do NOT support certain new browsers.
   I won't even start talking about older versions of the popular ones...
;-((
          Rick Glazier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]