Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:01:57 -0500
Hi Sister Dorothy,

It's always discouraging when you have a bad experience with any program. On
the positive side, it's enlightening to others when you share your
experiences. Comodo is new to me and I have only used their firewall at this
point, but I plan to install their other products on a 'test/work' computer
for a trial run. I'm very happy with the firewall. It's the best freeware
firewall I've used. In the short time I've used it, I prefer it over
ZoneAlarm Pro which I used for years.

For an all purpose program to combat undesirable/unwanted email (includes
SPAM, viruses, etc., etc.), I use and highly recommend MailWasher. Most of
the anti "whatever" programs work as you are downloading email, or after the
mail is on your computer. MailWasher is unique in that it allows you to view
your mail while it is still on the server. You can see who an email is from,
it's size, if it has an attachment, the subject, date and time sent, etc.,
and you can read it in plain text if you choose. And the best part... you
have an option to delete or bounce an email. If you choose to bounce, the
sender receives an email from the server, not you, indicating "User
unknown". This tells them your address is not valid.

Most anti-spam programs work while downloading or after you download mail.
They classify it according to a preset or user defined set of rules. This
leaves a margin for error and no such program is 100% effective. Sooner or
later, probably sooner, you will have legitimate mail end up in quarantine,
a "SPAM" folder, or somewhere else where you may completely miss it. With
MailWasher, YOU make those decisions while the mail is on the server. Then
you trash or bounce the bad stuff and download only the mail you want.

I am not affiliated with the company (Firetrust) in any way. I have used it
since it's inception, both free and Pro, and I will not download mail to my
computer without it. I encourage everyone to at least try it. You can get it
here:

Mailwasher Anti Spam Software: The Reliable Free Spam Blocker:
http://www.mailwasher.net/

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.