Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:47:28 -0500
Hi All,
    My WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows had been running fine,
but now I cannot use it and get a "Shared Code Error" that
says: Unable to run C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFWIN20.EXE  /1-US /#,
which is followed by "Cannot Initialize"

    Does anyone have an idea of what may have caused this?

K. Karl Kuller            [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html