Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allan Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 23:56:53 -0600
There is not need to purchase the full version.  I just installed Win98 on
my brothers pc.  To do a clean install you will need a Win95 recovery disk
with DOS drivers for your CD (and the updates to autoexec.bat & config.sys)
or a second disk that read your CD.  Boot from win95 recovery disk, format
C: /s.  Read Win98 CD, it will ask for proof that you owned 3.1 for 95.
If you have the 95 CD switch CD's.  You will be told when to switch back.
That is what I did.

You could install over and if you had problems, then do the clean.

Good luck.

Allan J. Baer
mailto:[log in to unmask]
DBA - Software Support - Since 1972