Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:18:55 +0800
I tried what is suggested. Did a  "find AOL" and removed all references .
Also removed  AIM  using regedit and it works!
Thanks
Perry Tan

----------
Hi Perry,
        It looks like the references are to America On Line Instant
Messenger
(AIM), which you may have gotten with Netscape 4x.
        If you don't need AIM, you might try deleting it from Windows
Explorer
(I don't think it shows up in Add/Remove Programs, at least it didn't on
my computer).  You will find it in your Netscape folders, and also in
your Netscape Bookmarks.  After deleting it from Explorer and after
deleting the Bookmark, reboot and run Regclean again.  That should
eliminate the problem.
        On the other hand, if you do like AIM, someone else will hopefully
have
a solution that will allow you to keep AIM without the Regclean problem.

                                        Terry L. Clark

Perry,

Do you have Netscape 4 installed?  I believe these items are
from the AOL Instant Message software that Netscape installs.

America Online Software is world famous for creating problems
with other software, and I think you have become one of it's victims.

I had a great deal of trouble with AIM after I installed Netscape 4.
Eventually I did a search of my registry and deleted EVERYthing
associated with AIM.  And that cleared up my AOL Instant Messages
problems.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association