Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:21:29 -0500
2nd request
When I try to install a software program I get a message saying “The
feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
unavailable.” I have an Asus laptop running Win 7 and I am the only
one using it. I tried to go to the Windows Installer troubleshooter. I
was directed to Microsoft Fixit Program Install/Uninstall.run.exe.  It
checked the Registry for a patch related problem. I got “not listed,
resolving problem, corrupt patch registry key,” continued checking and
found no additional problems. My problem installing persists. It has
not changed at all and I am still unable to install software programs,
even your Angry Birds.
Please tell me what to do to resolve this.
Laurel Schmalz

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml