Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:53:26 -0400
Thanks, Tony,  but "been there, done that".

The list of OSX "Login Items" shows neither Parallels nor Win XP.  Only iTunes, Firefox, XMarks.

Also, the advice on the Parallels Forum you googled doesn't work - I had previously done what it recommended,  as mentioned (indented) below in my posting.

Any other ideas?

	Jim

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:14:02 -0700
> From:    Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: "Parallels"  app problem
>
> On the Mac, to stop an item from loading at startup, from the desktop,
> select the Apple Menu (upper left corner of the screen) and then choose
> "System Preferences..."  Once that opens, click once on the "Accounts"
> icon (it's in the System section.)  From there single-click on the
> account you are using and then single click on the ""Login Items" button
> at the top.  From there, single click on the item that you don't want to
> load at start-up and then click the minus sign underneath the listings.
>
> I haven't actually used Parallels in quite some time, so I had to use
> Google to find what appears to be the solution for the Coherence Mode
> issue.  See http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=95141
>
> Cheers!
>
> Tony
>

> On 6/17/11 2:19 PM, James Harris wrote:

I use - occasionally - Win XP  running on a "virtual machine"  on my iMac  OSX6 by using "Parallels" application.

Two problems:  When working  in the iMac OSX, and the Win XP is running, the iMac runs very slowly so I only want the Win XP to boot when I choose.  However, from cold boot both Parallels app and Win XP automatically boot.

I would like to boot them, only when needed, from icon in the dock - but can't figure how.

What I've tried:

At icon in dock / right click / options / "Open at Log in" is UN checked - apps still boot

		At icon in dock / right click / "Configure" / "Options" /  "Start Automatically" box: "Never" is chosen - apps still boot.

		And, problem number 2: on that same config menu:  "Start-up View" box: "Window" is chosen - which I want - but it always starts in "Coherence" mode, which I don't want.

All "padlocks" show un-locked.

And I can't find  where on the iMac I can delete (or add) items  that start up at iMac boot.  Must be somewhere!

In iMac "Finder" / Library / in "Start up items" is one folder: "Parallels Desktop Transporter" with 3 files:

	llipc						Executable File
	ParallelsTransporter		Executable File
	Startupparameters.plist		Document

Clicking on each of these  shows  small window with gibberage (to me).

The apps do not start up automatically when I awake the iMac from "Sleep"

Thanks for any help

		Jim in Phila.