Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:34:34 -0500
Hello Dottie,

You didn't indicate where you have this file saved. If it's on removable
media such as a DVD or CD that's not re-writable, you can't change it's file
attributes. Files saved to DVD/CD re-writable disks, flash drives and, of
course, hard drives can be edited and resaved. In this instance, I suggest
you copy the file to a location on your hard drive and use that copy as a
"working copy". Anytime the file is edited after that, you can resave the
updated copy to the backup location.

To change the files attributes after it's copied to your hard drive, right
click the file and in the menu choose "Properties". On the General tab for
Attributes, insure the box for "Read-only" is unchecked and click "OK".

This isn't related to your question but I highly recommend you update your
operating system. Begin with Service Pack 2 (SP2). SP2, as a 'package',
contains many previous updates, including SP1, that would otherwise be
listed as individual updates, in addition to the new SP2 features included.
Then return to Windows Update for additional updates that will be available.
If you have questions about additional security for your system, let us
know. Here is a link for more information on SP2 and how to get it:

Windows XP Service Pack 2:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx

Sven Swanson, Sr.