Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 06:23:13 -0700

> I have a 6.4 gig HD as primary master and a 4.3gig as primary slave....
> I am wondering if I can install W98 on the slave? I am trying to determine
> what program is causing me grief on the master drive, and thought I could
> install W98 on the slave and slowly install all the same programs on to it,
> until I find the problem? Does this make sense to anyone out there...
> Kathleen LaValley

You can switch the drives (Primary Master to Primary Slave and vice-versus).
Switching HDD's  will not effect the C:\ Drive and D:\ Drive (they will
remain the same!)  HOWEVER, you now have switch the sequence of the two
drives and if the "Primary Master" drive is slower in booting up than the
"Primary Slave" ... could result in a booting error!  If your machine is
not having any problems in booting up ... I would not switch!

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: