Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:41:43 -0600
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Kelly,
>
> You may be able to just type in C:\WINDOWS\WIN and press the ENTER key.
> Try that and see if it loads.

Greetings All,
Tried this command (no other suggestions worked AT ALL, but many thanks
anyway!) and got a message "HIMEM.SYS is missing. Make sure this file is
in your Windows folder." Well, I checked my Windows folder and sure
enough there it is. I've edited config.sys and autoexec.bat files on my
C drive and on the floppy with my CD-ROM drivers 'til I'm blue in the
face. I would love to solve this problem for the heck of it, but my
system is stable and performing well so I won't trouble this list
needlessly. To paraphrase what Jethro Clampitt *should* have said, "Hey
Paw...this thread won't sew!" (Use your favorite search engine and look
up "Beverly Hillbillies" if you are not familiar with this).
I would like to thank all who responded to my original "DOS Command"
post on Wed. 4 March. Have a great weekend folks!

Cheers,
Kelly