Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:33:10 EST
Troubles.  Have I got troubles.

OK, I'm not quite sure what my problems are, so I'll tell you what I know and
hopefully you can point me in the right direction.  I have AOL, and so I am
used to encountering glitches of one sort of another.  So, when I started
having some problems recently, didn't think anything of it.  They usually
sort themselves out, so I didn't pay much mind.  I should have.  For a couple
days now, I can't do any surfing, either from AOL screen, which someone
graciously advised me is a trimmed down version of IE.  Even AOL keywords get
me nowhere.  So, that's the immediate problem.

I don't have Netscape Navigator, so I can't tell you how that's working.  I
had intended on downloading it, but you know how that goes.  (BTW, if anyone
can give me the web site to download Navigator, I would appreciate it.  Once
this problem is resolved, I can download it.)

What's happened in recent days?  Again, unfortunately, I can't give you an
exact sequence of events, because I thought this was just another AOL hiccup,
but this is what I can tell you:

A couple weeks ago I had my computer scanned for online viruses, and one
showed up.  Subsequently, installed McAffee VirsusScan 6.0 which located and
deleted JS/Seeker.gen virus.

In recent days, in no particular order, have had
-trouble signing on, which seems to have resolved itself
-inability and problems changing screen names, a problem that seems to have
been resolved
-inexplicable signoffs
-mail slow loading and, worst of all
-cannot get on the web at all

I am running Windows 98 on an HP Pavilion 8380.

Sorry for so long.  TIA for any help.

William Closure

P.S.  Please copy replies directly to me.  I'm on digest, so it takes a day
for me to see any response.  I would go to the web site, but . . .

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>