Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:03:30 -0700
> ----------
> From:         JAB[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

<<
>    You know when you get those requesters that pop-up on various
> programs
> with a choice of either "Yes" or "No" and one of them is 'highlighted'
> - I was wondering if there is a way to 'switch' that default highlight
> to the other setting.

Since everyone seems to feel this cannot be done, may I suggest that
keyboard shortcuts might save the reach for the mouse. Alt+N would be
the most likely keyboard option.  If that is not available, the right
arrow might get you to NO, where the Space Bar certainly would provide a
NO response and the Enter key might get a NO response (implementations
are erratic, but for any application, the results will become
predictable).

Good Luck,
Alan Geist