Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 12:24:07 -0600

Posting is becoming real sloppy and we are requesting that you reconsider
your posting style.   The biggest issues that are appearing  are:

* Posting using an alias-  Please have your real full name appear in
   either the From line or signed to the bottom

* Posting tiny little one line answers -  Please realize you are not posting
   a response to one person.  Over 16,000 people will eventually read
   your post...  so take the time to answer fully

Mostly our policies are being violated by new comers to PCBUILD and
PCSOFT.   We will begin to terminate subscriptions if you abuse these
mailing lists in this fashion.   Please reconsider your posting style, read
the Welcome statement you received at the time of joining or review our
OnLine version of "Posting Etiquette" at:  http://nospin.com/pc

We are quite serious about this matter...  it only takes us a few seconds
to terminate your subscription.   Our readership value the quality of these
lists and we intend to keep it that way.

Bob Wright  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT
                          PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**