Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:27:51 -0700
The old file version number as you gave it to me is: 5.1.2600.1106

Is the error message the same (corrupt file) with the replacement file
as it was with the original file? If it is, rename the new file to an
extension of ".old" and rename the old file back from ".old" to ".dll".
In essence, go back to where you were before.

It appears that the file is related to Instant Messenger rather than the OS.

If you look in control panel/add & remove programs, see if Instant
Messenger is in the list of programs. If so, clicking on "remove" for IM
may bring up a choice to "repair". If so, try repairing IM. As I've
said, I never use IM and am only guessing as to this effort.

If none of this helps, someone else needs to help you as I've exhausted
my advice.

Good luck.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode