Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karl Gottshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:00:18 -0400
I am sure I read this problem discussed here a while ago, but I forgot the
answer..

One of my clients had ~950 fonts installed (Corel Draw mostly). When she
installed MS Office 97 she started having problems with the Tahoma font,
something like "font corrupt, will not install, check with your vendor for
an updated copy". The MS knowledge base seemed to have only a few relevant
articles, I deleted enought fonts to get her down to 650 fonts, but still
cannot do a manual reinstall of the font (font folder->file->install new
font). I tried installing a copy from the Office 97 CD, from another Win95b
computer on the network, and tried reinstalling Office, still am missing the
Tahoma font, and get an error on boot up, as well as missing symbols here
and there where the Tahoma font usually is used by Windows.

Any suggestions short of a reinstall?

Thanks,
Karl Gottshalk

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.