Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Boerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:00:39 -0700
Angie,

Typing what? Email?  Word document?  If it's a word document look up at the right top
on the tool bar.  You'll see an "A"  That's your font color.  Click on the arrow to the
right of that and make sure the font color is black or something legable.  Just click
on the color to activate.

Terry

Angela Mann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I NEED HELP AND I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
I HAVE WINDOWS 98,THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS WHEN I TYPE I CAN'T SEE WHAT I
AM TYPING,SO I'M GUESSING AND HOPING MY LETTERING IS RIGHT .DO YOU HAVE ANY
SUGGESTIONS?
ANGIE

visit our download web page at:
http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml