Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:39:04 -0500
Mary Hamilton's post (clipped ):----

 <<<< Is their anything else I could do to get this file back? TY >>>>

There ARE some utilities (freeware and payable) but since I have not had an occassion to use any personally I am unable to recommend anyone in particular.

 However there was ( I assume from your post that your operating system is WIN XP [NTFS]) a recent thread on this when Peter claimed success with one of them.

I would suggest you browse the PC SOFT archives for july & august with header  " NTFS undelete".

From the posts it seems that the installation of the utility needs special care ( different partition ) and I would suggest you pay particular attention to this aspect.

HTH and good luck----Venkat Viswanathan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml