Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:51:12 -0500
Good afternoon:

Instead of messing with the registry why not just load up AIM itself if you look in the "setup" options/button  there should be a check box to load on startup...  just uncheck it from there....

if that doesn't work you may have to dig deeper into the registry for other Run* sections  that maybe using it to load up

Hopefully that helps some

Christy Duncan

***********

On 11/19/99 at 2:06 PM Holli Van Nest wrote:

>Dear PCSoft folks,
>
>I recently installed AOL's Instant Messenger on my machine.  When I
>first installed it, a command to run it on startup was put in the
>following section of my registry:
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
>
>I deleted it from there, and also checked every other place I know of
>for startup information.  I rebooted and it didn't load
>automatically.  However, every 3rd time or so that I reboot my
>machine, it loads automatically.  When I check the registry, there it
>is, back in the registry in the same place.
>
>How can I stop it from doing this?  I really don't want it to load
>automatically.  Thanks for your help.
>
>Holli

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>