Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
D Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:15:08 -0800
I'm looking for some education on email encryption, please.

Part of what I do is host a few websites on a *nix system.

I want to find out about encryption for the email one of those sites
will be using, ie, all the aliases under one of my hosted sites.

  While I don't have control of the system that hosts me, I do have
relatively complete control of the space I own.  So, I could probably
stick a widget on their webmail or something -- if that's what is
necessary to accomplish this.

The company I work with offers Norton Internet Security for a fee,
but, from what I read, it appears to be for the work stations and not
just for the email.  So maybe that's overkill and may interfere with
what's already present on any of the end-users' systems?

Anyway, could sks help me try to inform myself so I can make their
emails as private as possible?  (I know email is NOT private and have
informed them of that, but they still want to use email for their
correspondence.)

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Diane