Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 04:43:42 -0500
Hulda:

In Spybot, on the first screen (in advanced mode) hit search for updates. If
none, hit the immunize button on the left, then "OK" and then scroll down to
the bottom and you will find a utility that gives you three choices to lock
out changes to your Internet Explorer to customize it any way you like. So
far, with just the first option checked, I have had no programs hitchhike my
browser.

HTH...

Dean Kiley