Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 09:18:13 -0600
At 10:45 AM 9/3/99 , Lynn Kucera wrote:
>Greetings All,
>
>This is my first post to the list!! I bet you're all waiting on baited
>breath to see what I have to ask, OK here's my question...
>
>I use Eudora Light (I'm cheap) and I've been using v3.0.6 for at least
>two years now and before if I wanted to check my mail all I had to do
>was click the "Check Mail" icon and it would bring up my ISP connection
>windows and eventually log onto the net and then automatically start
>downloading my mail. Then one day out of the blue I get this window
>coming up in Eudora that says:
>
>Could not connect to "mail.navix.net"
>
>Cause: host is unreachable (10065)
>
>Since then I've never been able to use the icon again and I must manually
>click my Navix connection icon on the desktop, log onto the net then
>click the Eudora "Check Mail" icon and it will log on with password
>and stuff and then start downloading the mail. I've tried reinstalling
>Eudora which did nothing. I've no idea what could be wrong with the
>Dial-Up Networking or Dial-Up Scripting Tool. I'm running Windows 95 and
>I also have to use Dunce because I can't get the "remember password"
>box in DUN to work (I've tried fixes and they don't work). Any ideas?

Although it has been a while since I used Eudora v3.xx, it runs in my mind
that the Advanced Network Options are still the same.   You need to open
Eudora, click on the Tool bar item TOOLS / Options.  Find the Advanced
network option and be sure you have all the boxes checked for it to
Connect Using Dial-up Networking.   These may have been disabled when
Eudora was unable to access the Dialup Networking.

SInce I am using Eudora Pro v4.2, the exact names of the items listed above
maybe different, so you will need to investigate your Options area to find
the Check Box to enable using Dialup Networking.

I hope this helps.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]