Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 01:47:47 -0400
Win-ME (& Doctor, will it hurt when I do this...)
Anybody using Java 6.2 (AKA 1.6.0_02?) on Win-ME?
It is officially NOT supported on that OS...
The only WEB site I happened to get to so far,
<http://secunia.com/software_inspector/>,
that asked for "Java plug-in" installation was NOT supporting
Win-ME either, and only partly (poorly) worked...
The Java test and verification pages seem to work fine.

<http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?jre_version=1.6.0_02&vendor=Sun+Microsystems+Inc.&os=Windows+Me&os_version=4.90>

<http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml>

Background, for those interested.
I'm running a new install of Win-ME "for laughs"...
I want to see "how much trouble it is" to keep running...
(Everything was free, so I only have my time to waste...)

That said, this "other" ME is also the machine I have spent the
most time on in the last three days...
Since it is super clean, it is WAY faster than an XP box I built
new last November that "should be" 3.25 times faster...
Proof that loading up a box with "junk" will slow it down...
If you are still awake, the question was on the first line...

                                  Rick Glazier