Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:34:58 -0500
Thanks, Dave.
> Odds are that any given
> malicious site does only one nasty thing, and does it pretty quickly.

Are there examples of results of the nasty things? And are there any means of protecting against these?

Also, I get my mail via Outlook Express, going offline via ZoneAlarm to view suspicious posts, but occasionally use webmail and avoid opening suspicious posts because I'm online. Is there any way to avoid the nasties when viewing mail online?

Rob