Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:17 -0600
This has been copied from the original to keep the thread going.

Thanks. The printer I am looking for is the Brother HL1440, a laser
printer. The Mac operating system is OS 10 which may or may not have
the latest patch.To locate the remote printer, do I need to install
the printer driver on my PC?
From: Colman Ezkovich
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hugh Vandervoort" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Networking PC to Mac

: I've just been through this very frustrating excercise, albeit in
the other
: direction-share a Windows printer to a Mac. Mac has SMB services for
this
: application, and you will have to specify the Mac OS and printer
name/model
: to get any help. In my case, the Mac locates and identifies the
printer
: readily, but prints gibberish despite having installed the latest
Mac
: drivers. You will have better luck with OS X than previous versions.
: You may get some help here:
: http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/11/19/mac_pc.html?page=1
:
******
: **********************************
:
: My son uses a Mac laptop. My wife uses a Mac desktop. I use a PC
(Windows
: ME). They can see each other and use printer and files. I cannot see
either
: of them. We are all connected by either wireless or wire (access
point). We
: all can use the broadband ISP . How can I see the printer on the Mac
: desktop.
:
:       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
:         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
:                        http://freepctech.com/rode
:

                       http://freepctech.com/rode