Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:51:44 -0700
  It's not your computer but your *mailbox* that you want to put into
vacation mode.
  PCSOFT can be set to temporarily suspend sending you email via the form at

http://www.freepctech.com/pc/002/mailing_list_help.shtml

Other mailing list systems may offer similar options.

  That will help some, but it doesn't do anything to keep spammers from
filling your mailbox while you're away.  For that, you need to talk to your
email provider (usually your ISP, but not always) to see about setting a
vacation message and discarding or filing the mail that does arrive.

David Gillett