Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:34:10 -0500
As I wrote and suggested Call Wave before for an online call waiting system
that was free, I have updated information. My mother uses the service and
received the following letter from Call Wave...

As America's leading alternative to expensive phone lines, CallWave has
worked hard to help you save money and enjoy the peace of mind knowing you
can hear who's calling while you're online.
Up until recently, advertising revenue has allowed us to provide your
CallWave service for free except for the cost of Call Forwarding (this is
the fee you pay your local phone company). Unfortunately, due to tough
times, our advertisers can no longer afford to fully support the cost of
the CallWave service.
In order for us to continue to provide our award-winning service, we have
no choice but to add a small increase to the price our customers pay. The
price increase is $3.95 per month or $2.95 per month if you buy an annual
subscription in advance (this charge is in addition to what you are
currently paying your local phone company for Call Forwarding). Whichever
plan you choose, we will add the charge to your phone bill as a 1-900
charge. By clicking below, you agree to the CallWave Terms of Service and
you must be at least 18 years old.
Because we understand many of our customers will be disappointed by this
change, we have decided to throw in our newest feature, Caller ID, free of
charge if you act now. Please click on a payment plan today, and enjoy
Caller ID at no additional charge for the life of your service.
<Link deleted by choice>I choose the $2.95 per month annual plan, with
Caller ID!
<Link deleted by choice>I prefer the $3.95 month-to-month plan, with Caller ID!
We hope you'll agree that CallWave is still a great service at a fair
price. CallWave is still much less expensive than any other solution, and
remains the only service that lets you hear the voice of your caller
immediately.
We hope you'll stay with us. Now, with CallWave + Caller ID, you'll know
who called when you're on-line even if they don't leave a message. With
these new plans, we will also give your callers a little more time to leave
a message, by increasing the maximum message length from 30 to 45 seconds.
We'll be in touch in about a week with more information about this change
to your service. Until then, if you have any questions or if you are
considering canceling CallWave, please do not hesitate to contact us at
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] and we will get back to
you immediately.
Sincerely,
Dave Hofstatter
President