Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kena Seguin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:41:23 -0600
Dear Martha,

You will have to clear the BIOS in order to delete the setup password. You can accomplish this by removing the jumper and the (nickel sized) battery from the motherboard of your pc, in theory leaving the components out for a few minutes, then put the jumper and battery back in place and start up your machine.
Everything should be clear and set to default settings in BIOS now. (You can then set your own setup password) Keep in mind that sometimes you may have to leave the battery and jumper off the mb for as long as a full 24 hour period to give BIOS time to clear for whatever reason. I've run into that a few times
here on the job. Good Luck!

Kena Seguin

Martha Jean Holubec wrote:

> When I boot up the PC and want to enter setup, normally I would just be taken there.  However, somewhere along the line, a password was entered which keeps me from getting into setup.  I have no idea how the password got there or what the password is.  How can I take an unknown password/setting off my own PC?
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml