Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 00:32:25 -0400
-------------------------

Date:    Tue, 7 May 2002 15:08:03 -0500
From:    Lisa Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: HP Deskjet 672C printer problem

On Mon, 6 May 2002 06:21:15 -0300, Jagpal S.Tiwana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am running XP on a Pentium 3 with 256 MB memory with large HD etc.
>I cant print more than one page if it is a multi-page document or has a
>picture in it.
>After the first page, it starts spitting out blank sheets. It takes quite
>an effort to stop it printing white sheets.
>I m using HP Deskjet 672C Printer
>Can someone plz advise me on the problem.
> {snip}

HP also has customer support forums on its site as well, as I recall.  If
the previous suggestion does not work, check their archives, or ask the
question there, in the forum dedicated to your printer.  I have found them
very helpful, particularly where a driver or Windows anomaly was the culprit

------------------------------
HP is in fact very useful and really really does get back to you with as
much information as they can, plus their site is worth learning how to
navigate through as their help section for various products is quite good(i
have found it to be so at any rate)

have you checked your printer for compatibility with XP............do you
know for sure that you have the driver that is required for best performance
with XP. Also, I understand that XP really needs more RAm to function
seamlessly..........I have 512 RAM and it never chokes on anything but Roxio
and of course there is the standard, have you checked your printer
properties and preferences?

Hope this information is helpful in some way..........
Kaethejean Bleicher

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml