Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:19:58 -0600
Hello Chet,

On my machine, EI6 is located in Control Panel> Add/ Remove Programs>
Internet Explorer Q832894. If I highlight it, and select remove. It asks me
if I want to remove this installation and restores the previous
configuration, Yes, No. If it is not there, perhaps someone else on the list
may have an idea.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards,

Dean Kiley