Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:29:34 -0500
Hello,

Has anyone had any experiences (positive or negative) with Microsofts VPN
program included with Win'98.  I would like to be able to access my Network
at a more reasonable price (I can dial in direct but I live quite a distance
from the site and it is an expensive proposition)....we are on the Net and
have our own domain registed with internic BUT we are being hosted by
another site.....does this make a big difference??..also the connection is
ISDN again...does this matter.  I am rather a novice in this area and would
be happy to take any suggestions for good reading material on the topic as
well.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Bob Chapel

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: