Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob McEwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:31:39 -0000
Bill said:-
Hi all,

My wife recently moved 300 miles away from me and will be gone for
the
next year.    Does anyone have
some suggestions on an internet talking / phone program to use for
good
quality voice communication.
Can I suggest Mediaring which provides a phone programme +  a chat
possibility + voice messaging.
 Another possibility is net2phone which allows very cheap long
distance calls. I call UK from W. Africa for$0.10 per minute.
                  HTH.................Bob McEwan

Bob McEwan
  Banjul,
     The Gambia, West Africa.