Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karl Springer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:57:33 -0800
On 22 Jan 2001, 14:48 -0500, Doug Simmons wrote, at least in
part:

> I would like to find a program which would convert IE
> Favorites to an HTML document that I could then use for my IE
> homepage.

URL Organizer <http://www.urlorg.com/> can do the job.

Following is a copy of the file_id.diz:

URL ORGANIZER 2 v2.4.3 - Win 95-2000/ME/NT
Utility for storing, organizing, annotating
large and/or multiple collections of URLs
(Internet bookmarks and program, document
and folder shortcuts). Innovative, intuitive
and highly-customizable interface. 3 clicks
or a fast text search to any URL. Powerful
organizing tools. Import/export tools for
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and AOL.
Released 1 January 2001 - Shareware - US$20

FRom the Help:

Functionality is limited after the 30 day evaluation period is
over, but you will always have access to your URLs and, should
you decide that URL Organizer is not for you, you can export
your URLs back to Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator or Opera.

HTH,

Karl

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml