Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:22:32 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Fortescue, Marshall <[log in to unmask]>

>On my Win95/233 running IE 5.0:
>
>When I mouse to the "start" button on the taskbar, the ONLY way that
items
>get selectable and highlighted are if I do NOT hold down the mouse click
>key.  This is not consistent with how it should work.

Marshall,

I'm not sure what you are trying to tell us, so I will just explain how
the start menu SHOULD work.

When you point to the start button with your mouse, you must click the
left mouse button to activate (open) the start menu.  Once the menu is
opened, you simply point (without clicking) to highlight an item.  If the
item is a folder, then the next level of the menu will open automatically
without the need to click anything.  If the item was a program, then you
must click the left button to activate the application.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html