Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:49:20 -0500
don penlington wrote:

> Les writes:
>
> <<using Netscape Communicator 4.72,
> I noticed that forms pages were filling in incompletely. Some blanks were
> missing although I could make them appear by rapidly scrolling >>
>
> I get the same thing very occasionally.    I'm pretty sure it's due to
> memory shortage.  Seems to happen after you've been browsing for a while,
> or have been opening multiple windows.

> Depends also what size, if any, you have your memory swapfile (Win386) set
> to.

Mine is set to permanent size of 132Mb. (Having Windows run it didn't
help).

>It's your computer's way of telling you that its memory is
> struggling.

I don't have any other memory problems and IE 5.0 is OK. Why do I have
to move the cursor away from the
link before it works? If I click on a link or resize, whatever, nothing
happens until the cursor
is moved away. This is even more frustrating than the forms.

Les

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html