Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:07:44 -0700
Happy holidays... and may the world be at peace for you.

Since it is a special time of year for us here at The NOSPIN
Group, I would like to take a moment of your time.

I want to personally thank all of our wonderful subscribers for
another excellent year and all the help you provide to others
when they ask.  The NOSPIN Group would not be nearly as
successful without your efforts.

I also wish to acknowledge the following people and their fantastic
contributions to The NOSPIN Group throughout the year.  They
truly make all that we provide possible and give of themselves
freely, volunteering their time running The NOSPIN Group:

The Moderating Staff members:
     Bill Cohane
     Elizabeth Boston
     Jose Dominquez
     Rozanne Peirce
     Mark Rode
     Susan Sutherland

The Staff Editors:
      David Gillett
      John Chin
      Jim Meagher
      Max Timchenko

Our Senior Contributors:
      Russell Poffenberger
      Marc Guise
      David Nasser
      Gary R. Tennesen
      Thomas S. Sandborn
      Steve Wolfe
      Larry Atlow
      Terry L. Clark
      Glen L. Bowes
      Ryo Imamura
      Eric Maquiling
      Dean Kukral
      Kevin Flood
      Dennis Noble
      Peter Hogan
      Don Penlington
      Walter Worth
      Doug Simmons
      Jerry Rasmussen
      Herbert Graf
      Mary Wolden
      Daniel Wysocki
      Linda Aldridge
      Mick Fitzpatrick

Our personal thanks to each and everyone of these people
for all the time and energy they have given throughout this
year, and for some, for many years.  We hope if these people
have helped you along the way this year, that you will take
a minute during the Holiday Season to send them a special
"Thank You" message personally.   You can find their email
addresses on our staff page:  http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

So...  here is wishing you a great New Millennium and
a happy New Year!!!

       The NOSPIN Group
Drew Dunn  and  Bob Wright

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.