Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:42:00 -0700
I am having a conflict with Win'98 and the s/w supplied by Smart and
Friendly (S&D) CD writer company. When I install the CD writer s/w it
makes Windows explorer run very slow. It takes 45 seconds to locate a
drive, directory or file. I contacted the
S&D company, after repeated efforts they e-mailed me a message stating
they never said their product was compatible with Win'98. The instructed
me to delete the s/w, reboot and all will be fine. I did as instructed
and all is fine except I can't run the CD writer. Is there any
suggestions out there?
I am running a PII 333mhz, 128mb ram, 6gb WD hd, Matrox Millennium 8mb
video card, Robotics 56k modem, 24x CD player. The CD writer worked
great until I upgraded from Win95 to 98. Unfortunately I bought the new
hd, loaded a full version of Win'98 and can't very well go back.

Thanks

--
Russ Hatfield
Fax 760-728-6105