Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dick Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 04:07:43 -0800
> From:    David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: networking windows XP and windows 95
>
> I am trying to set up a simple network to share files and
> printers and  the internet between my Windows XP system (where the
> internet connection is) and my wife's Windows 95 system.
> The network used to work fine with Windows 98SE.
>  The TCP/IP settings for XP particularly I could really use some
help on.
>  Is there an internet site that provides this guidance in detail ??

> David Hurst

This is an excellent site:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

Make sure the workgroup name is the same.
XP defaults to MSHOME.

TCP/IP should be installed on the W95 pc.
Make sure they are on the same sub-net.

XP has a pretty good wizard for setting up
home networks built into it.

NETBEUI is not part of XP.
(I know it can be added)

Dick