Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 01:15:09 -0800
That sounds right to me.  I have the same Consumer beta, and it says right on
it that it expires in December 1998, so I assume (and I could be wrong, of
course) that there is code in the beta that will disable the whole thing in
December 98 according to your computer's clock.

It's a beta.  Lots of betas have expiration dates. Netscape's betas always did,
and when the date came and went, you couldn't open it any more.

I assume that Microsoft figures after trying it out for a while you'll either
be willing to pay the proper price for the final release, or go back to your
old version.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]