Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:36:03 -0800
I also made the change when my Norton Anti-Virus (from SystemWorks Pro 2003)
expired and I found that I COULD NOT install SystemWorks 2004 (due to
various problems and incompatibilities). After Norton tech support proved
useless, I changed over to Avast! and Sygate Personal Firewall (and couldn't
be happier!). Avast auto updates virus definitions automatically, informing
you when it has occurred. You can also manually check. It has also auto
updated the program itself, although in that case, it prompted for the user
to okay the install. Of course, YMMV, but I have been satisfied with the
program.

Jim Maki

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml