Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:47:12 -0400
Susan,
        I have been using the freeware program called IrfanView, at:
http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/english.htm
        You can scan directly into this program, and the default file
type it saves a picture as is jpeg which can be viewed in any web
browser. This seems to be the easiest program for my clients to
learn to use, especially when they want to send pictures via
e-mail
        This program is small (445kb) and I have been using it for over
a year to browse thru picture files since it is fast and easy to
use. I don't have to wait for an image editing program to load,
and using the spacebar I can cycle through the images in a
folder. It supports over 30 file types including psp (Paint Shop
Pro), sound and video files.
        With 5 mouse clicks (options => properties => extensions =>
select all => OK) I can set it as the default image viewer for
all the files it supports. Then double clicking on any image file
allows me to view it almost instantly.

        Elizabeth Boston

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: