Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 08:28:23 -0500
Hi Diane,

You may have unintentionally added yourself to the "Blocked Senders List".
In Outlook Express, go to Tools \ Message Rules \ Blocked Senders List...
and if you're listed, select the entry, click the "Remove" button, then
click "OK".

While it's possible to create a mail rule that will do the same thing, it's
unlikely in this instance as it would require intent from you.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Pace" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:54 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] EMAIL PROBLEMS

I ordered and downloaded Microsoft Windows Security Update CD which updated
my Outlook Express to # 6.  Since then, everytime I send myself an email it
goes into the DELETED folder instead of the INBOX. My emails from other
people go into the INBOX......it's just the ones that I send to myself.  How
do I get this problem solved?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Diane/Georgia

                       http://freepctech.com/rode