Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:51:00 -0500
I am having a problem importing a large MS Excel 97 worksheet into MS
Access 97.
1. The original workbook was created in MS Excel 2000, saved as Excel
2000 and 5.0. This workbook has over 54K records and is 22MB in size.
The information is only contained in one large spreadsheet.

2.  I have tried saving the thing as an Excel 4.0 and/or 5.0 spreadsheet
or as a workbook.  After saving the file, and reopening it in Excel, all
54K records are still there.  However, after trying to import as a new
table into Access, it only imports about 16K of the records.

3.  I am trying to import into Access because it is supposed to be more
capable of handling large databases.  The original spreadsheet has able
to be opened in Access 2000, however I can't seem to be able to import
it into Access 97 which is what my PC has installed.   Is there
something I am overlooking?  Does Access 97 have less memory than Excel
97?

-Byron Wolter

                         http://nospin.com/rode