Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:15:09 +1000
HI

First, thanks Bill, you were right on the money with the read Only
attribute, and this fixed up Netscape 4.7 nicely.
However 6.1 was not so easy, I ended up re installing it which meant re
downloading it because netscape in its wisdom has made it impossible to
store the entire programme installation file locally ...Grrrrrr.

Anyhow  I finally found the bookmarks file for 6.1 in a folder called
"pch39ldc.slt" that the programme had generated its self... no wonder I had
trouble finding it!  (hope this help anyone else with a similar problem).

Leigh Jennings

>I have imported the bookmark.htm file from another machine and
>all the imported bookmarks show and work...Why then am I unable
>to add a bookmark for longer than one session?
>Just to complicate matters, I have netscape user files located
>in more than one place, and can't figure out which ones are the
>ones the programme is using. I also have versions 4.7 and 6.1,
>both seem to be doing it.
>Hi Leigh
>Find your bookmarks.htm file and get rid of its "read only"
>attribute. (Right click on the file and choose Properties
>from the menu.) If you have more than one bookmarks.htm file,
>do it with all of them. (In the Start menu, use "Find",
>"Files or folders" and search for bookmark.htm.)
>To find out which profile you're using, with no Netscape
>running, drag one of the user folders to another location
>on your hard drive. Open Netscape and see if you are asked
>to create a new user account. If so, move that user folder
>back...because that's the one that you were using for that
>Netscape.
>Regards,
>Bill

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: