Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:07:37 -0500
Kelly Younger wrote:

<SNIP> my comments

> Tell your brother not to use "Rich Text Format" when sending mail. Or,
> go to http://twain.softhome.net/fentun/ to download a free utility to
> enable you to read the mail.

Thank you, Kelly.  I downloaded the free fentun utility and was
able to extract the files from the 'tnef' application within a
very few minutes.  After so much frustration it was a relief to
finally be able to get the files. I would recommend this short
download and installation to anyone that has a need to read
'tnef' files.

My brothers trip report of his Russian visit was pretty
entertaining reading and well worth the effort.  If anyone would
like a copy, please email me privately and I'll send it to you.

Thanks again,

Loy

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org