Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:18:36 -0500
> I have a friend who sends me very funny attachments which I appreciate
> and would like to share with other friends on line but his messages are
> usually sent on to him by four or five others, he includes all the
> forwards, this takes ages to download.  I hate this habit so never share
> the e-mail.  I've tried to eliminate all the extraneous material but
> haven't hit on the correct method. Any suggestions would be welcome.
>

> Thanks
>
> --
> Vi Matthews
> Ontario, Canada

Vi
What you want to do is delete all the headers that appear in the forwarded
email. When you select to forward a message that was sent to you, you can
delete all the headers simply by highlighting them and then hitting the
delete key. You can't delete them from the original message, you can only do
it when you select the Forward option or Reply option and delete them from
the new window that opens.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode