Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:09:37 -0700
Hi Michael,
The way I understand it is that yes indeed it does disable the ability to
receive any attachment. I know that with Outlook XP there is an add on that
bypasses, but not for Outlook 2000. There for I have not installed SP2 as I
do not wish to be that disabled. I believe in practicing safe computing
rather than being dictated to as to what I can and can't do with my files.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA